Sniffly nose continued

Unfortunately, things did not improve today in the way of health. I woke up and was so stuffy and I remained that way all day. I know that I should have gotten up and gone for a walk and moved my body because that usually helps me feel better but that didn't happen. I really just laid around today and watched TikToks and did some work on my computer. I felt so guilty for being in some a new and exciting place and just laying around. I know that not every moment has to be exciting, but every day should have something cool happen. Tomorrow I am going to get out of the house and go to a restaurant or doing anything at all to try to make myself feel better. There is a cat that lives in the main house, and it came and visited today so I guess that was my cool thing for today. 



Comments

  1. What a cute cat! Maybe you can keep it...? Tomorrow is going to be a great day for you. Please take pictures of what you eat and maybe consider going to el cineto watch una pelĂ­cula!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better soon. Does the cat have a name? I think it knows good company when it finds it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the cat has a name but no one that I have asked has been able to tell me. I have been calling it "gatito" :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My first blog post!

Figuring some things out

I made it!