Improving

Today I felt much better than yesterday which I am very grateful for. I slept in this morning and woke up without electricity. I had been notified a couple of days earlier that we would not have power from 9am-4pm today because they are doing construction nearby. I sat outside this morning and did some journaling. Then I went out to lunch at a nearby vegetarian restaurant. The people who run my Air B n B recommended this restaurant, so I figured that was a good sign. It is a 10-minute walk from where I am staying, and I got to walk by a new area. The restaurant was pretty busy, but I got a table easily (one of the benefits of being a solo diner). I ordered a chai frio and a "bowl tipico". The chai was not iced but it was blended. It was so thick because apparently there's almond butter in it. Very interesting, not necessarily my favorite chai that I have ever had but still good. The bowl tipico was pretty tasty. A very nice experience, and I will go back.

My yummy lunch

After lunch I wanted to walk around a bit to explore my area and to move my body outside. I dropped off my leftovers and then started to walk. Unfortunately, it started to drizzle right as I started. I remembered a couple of days ago and that intense rainstorm that I got stuck in so I decided to turn back and that I would walk after the rain. I returned to the Air B n B and talked to some new people and the storm got crazy! The rain was intense as well as the thunder and lightning. It was an incredible storm. I didn't end up going on my walk because I started playing Go Fish with the people that I share my apartment area with. We hung out for a while and even though the Go Fish was tense I think it didn't deter our friendship. Overall, it was a good day, and I am excited for tomorrow. 

This was me being upset about the rain starting

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My first blog post!

Figuring some things out

I made it!